Olympic Flashback

This is quite possibly my favourite photo that I've ever taken.
It is of the Olympic Stadium during the games in 2012 in London, just as the park is closing and the throngs of people have left. I got some funny looks from passers-by as I lay on the floor on my stomach, and even more when my dad decided to join me in order to get the same unusual shot. The depth of field provided by the phone that I used makes this picture possible, something that my dad found difficult to recreate with his DSLR. (The foreground is rubber type flooring that covers part of the park in different colours- incase you were wondering!)

- This was actually taken with my old Samsung Galaxy S3 Smart Phone

I have not been able to take any more photos in the last couple of days since I've been back home, but I am flying to Yale on Tuesday  for a week so I will hopefully get some opportunities for some awesome snaps!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts