Leap Frog

Whilst in the midst of revising for my university exams this year, I decided to go down to Devon. Why revise in a stingy student house when you can revise with beautiful views surrounded by the fresh country air? (and there was a hot tub 😋)

Where we were staying overlooked a westward facing lake which played host to a beautiful sunset each night. One of these nights I sat beside it to read (something about children and psychology), however it was so beautiful I mainly just got distracted by taking photos. I had an idea to have a go at capturing my silhouetted self in front of the burning sky. Using my book on top of a rock I balanced my phone and set it to timer.

And as you can see, somehow, with complete luck, I managed to jump at the right time to appear perfectly in the frame. Creating this beautiful leaping silhouette beside the sunset lake.

-HTC ONE M8

Comments

Popular Posts